Terms and Conditions
- Customers will be eligible to receive cashback (as set out in the table below) upon purchasing any: (a) Apple Mac with a retail price of €549 or more, from Currys/PCWorld between 9.00am on the 9th August 2017 and 23:59pm on 26th September 2017; (b) laptop with a retail price of €549 of more, from Currys/PCWorld between 9.00am on 16th August 2017 and 23:59pm on 26th September 2017.
- There is a maximum of 5 cashback claims per person. Cashback claims will be paid as one total amount, in one payment, by your chosen payment method; via Pre-paid MasterCard or directly into a nominated ROI Bank Account. Where payment by Mastercard is selected, the customer accepts the promoter has fulfilled their obligation to provide cashback on issue of the Pre-Paid Mastercard. It is the customers’ responsibility to validate and use funds on the card before it expires 13 months from issue.
- Cashback will be calculated as follows:
Retail price paid (including VAT) Cashback value €549 - €798.99 €50 €799 - €1148.99 €80 €1149 - €1648.99 €120 €1649 - €2298.99 €170 €2299+ €250
- The claim form can be found on this promotional website and must be completed no sooner than 21 days and no later than 60 days from the date of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, the day after your purchase date counts as day one.
- Claims must be submitted online only and postal claims will not be accepted. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. This offer is open to employees of the Dixons Carphone Group and may be used in conjunction with colleague discount but not with any other offer.
- Upon receipt of your claim, the Promoter will verify whether the claim is valid and made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The name and address specified on the claim form must be the same as the name and address supplied to Currys/PC World at the time of purchase. If the claim is valid, payment will be made within 21 days via your selected payment method.
- If the Promoter considers that a claim is invalid you will be notified via the website that your claim has been rejected and the reasons for the rejection. The Promoter’s decision on validity of claims is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Currys/PCWorld reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible claims.
- Currys/PCWorld is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion.
- Customers providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions within seven days.
- PC World Business customers are entitled to cashback on in-store take away stock on eligible products. Cashback is not available on PC World Business extended range, online sales or in-store products ordered for delivery.
- You can return your product unopened in its original and undamaged packaging within 21 days and we'll give you an exchange or full refund, provided you have your receipt. You will not be able to claim cashback on items you have returned.
- Promoters address: DSG Retail Limited, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS (registered in England & Wales No. 504877). Please do not send any applications to this address. Administration of the promotion is carried out by Opia Limited, 15 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8AP (registered in England & Wales No. 6021170).