Frequently Asked Questions
There is a maximum of 5 products/claims per person that qualify for cashback. Cashback claims for all qualifying products purchased on one single transaction must be made at the same time.
You will need your purchase receipt and have the following details which you are required to enter into the claims screen:
- Date of purchase as detailed on your receipt
- Branch Number as detailed on your receipt
- Receipt Number as detailed on your receipt
- Product Code(s) as detailed on your receipt
This cashback offer is not available in Currys PC World ebay outlet store.
If you purchased your qualifying products(s) online, you will receive your receipt through the post. This will contain all details listed above which are required to claim your cashback on this website.
You will have the option to recieve your cashback via Pre-paid MasterCard™ which will be posted to you or via a payment directly into your bank account.
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and the claim period detailed.
If you have received an email to confirm approval of reward, please check the following:
- Refer to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion for reward timeframes
- Check your post for receipt of your Pre-paid MasterCard™ or your bank statements for the amount of your bank transfer, depending on your chosen payment method.
- If you are still unable to locate your payment please contact us here
Contact Us Form
If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact us using the following details:
Telephone: 01800 939 137
If your query is related to difficulties entering your claim, please provide in your email or have with you when you call the following details:
- Online Purchases – Date of purchase, order number, product code(s).
- In-Store Purchases - Date of purchase, branch number, receipt number, qualifying product code(s).
Lines are open Monday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays. Calls cost 14 cents per minute (maximum) from landlines, other networks and mobile calls may be higher.